Who makes the best California Burrito?
Since we like giving free shit away, we had a California Burrito t-shirt giveaway. We asked California Burrito fans who they thought had the best California Burrito and about how many they consume monthly. My favorite spot, or shop I frequent, Cotixan, made the top 5. Wasn't surprised to see Lolitas holding it down in the number one spot. I've only been to about 35% of the spots on here, so I gotta check the other ones out to see what's really good.
For those of you who eat 6 or more Cali B's and requested a Small size tee. Stop frontin! You're metabolism must work crazy overtime. If that's the case, I'm jealous...cause I'm a fatass. I'd have to swim Mission Bay a couple times to burn off the 38 grams of fat in a California Burrito (Santana's Cali B nutrition facts).
Congrats to Eric from National City, CA for winning! He received a pre-release heather grey colorway of the California Burrito t-shirt that will be available at our online shop soon! Appreciate the support, and thanks for rocking the #CaliforniaBurritoLove hashtag on Twitter.
The other guy hasn't claimed his California Burrito tee yet. Still awaiting, so check your email if you haven't.
Thanks again to everyone who entered! Check out what I've learned below.
California Burrito Love
Here's a couple of my favorite comments. Thanks again to everyone who played!
- Yeah I said it. I love California burritos. Big whoop. Wanna fight about it. Haha. #CaliforniaBurritoLove <--- RT cut and paste
-Andrew (tee winner), Santana's
- I LOVE CALIFORNIA BURRITOS GIVE ME THIS SHIRT!!!
-Mario, Albertos "The Barn"
- Lolita's is a close second with the California 2 in 1 burrito. I LIVE on Front St straight up!
-Anton, Saguaro's in North Park
- I love California burritos! I've had a 2 in 1 burrito which consists of 2 rolled tacos in a California burrito! And I also love the California chimichanga! Secret menu! Nothing is as best as the California burrito, I'd die with it in my arms!
-Andrew, Lolitas & Hermanos
- Best orgasm ever!
-Amanda, Lucha Libre
- Definitely the biggest reason I HATE going to school out of state is the fact that I can NEVER get my hands on a Cali burrito when I crave it the most. That and the fact that no one know what the hell it even is.
-Oliver, Caliente or Lolitas
- Whoever invented the California Burrito - you're a goddamn genius.
- Picked the white to get the tee dirty with all the lovely juices.
-Jackie, Roberto's off Ocean Ranch!
- No california burritos in nyc :(
-Kimberly, Alejandro's in Carlsbad
- I just fucking love buttitos.
-Michael-Rex, It used to be Gonzalo's but they fucking suck now. Probably going with Super Sergio's.